Devon Leather Care
Welcome! My name is Daniel Darlow and I carefully repair, restore and refurbish leather bags, jackets and almost any leather item at my Devon workshop. My services include:
- Leather Handbag and Bag Repairs
- Leather Case Repairs
- Leather Jacket Repairs
- Leather Re-colouring, Re-touching and Cleaning
- Leather Stitching and Piping Repairs
- Leather Handle/Strap Repairs and Replacements
- Sorry, no full zip replacements
Me, in my Devon Workshop
Leather Bag Repairs & Restoration
Leather Clothing Repairs & Restoration
You name it, I’ve probably restored and repaired it. Items such as leather shooting stick seats, leather lederhosen, leather sword scabbards, leather 15th C door draught excluders, 1900’s England leather cricket bag.
Read My Reviews…
I do my best to exceed your expectations, but don’t just take my word for it! Here are some reviews that customers have very kindly given.
How I Restore & Repair your Leather Items
Often I see a leather item that is just old and tired or simply needs the colour refreshing. You can send an image of the item to be restored to me at firstname.lastname@example.org where I can make an assessment and contact you to discuss your exact requirements.
Typically, the jobs I do include things like repairing leather straps for bags, worn piping, replacing buckles and rings, touching in leather colours, lost leather handles, leather stitching and general repairs.
The leather type is analysed, Aniline, Pigmented, Nubuck, Top Grain, Split, there are lots of others! The items are cleaned according to type, dye colours assessed, pigment colours mixed, holes filled with leather fillers, primed, coloured, and a finish applied.
Whatever the leather, give me a call to see if I can help.
Transporting your Leather Items to Me
Royal Mail is my preferred form of transport and is ideal for bags and clothing and smaller Items. Get a price for a Royal Mail parcel here.
Larger Items: Larger leather items must be brought to and from the workshop, and by prior arrangement only.
Using My Service is Simple…
Step 1Get a Quote
Step 2Send us your item
- Let me know if you are happy to proceed and then arrange to get the item to my Devon workshop in Paignton.
- (Unfortunately I am unable to collect items)
Step 3We Carefully Repair
- I carefully perform the repairs and restoration as requested by you.
- Please make sure that you leave your contact number in case I need to discuss the repair.
Step 4Return/Collect Your Item
- I will either send your items back to you through the post or ask you to arrange for collection.